Forum top handle 25cm bag in calfskin and lizard
Enjoy a hint of exotic luxury on this version of our classic Forum handbag. The handle is crafted from genuine lizard skin while the body of the bag is made from the highest quality calfskin that is both supple and durable. The signature front turn lock opens the flap to present a spacious interior featuring an open pocket and one zippered pocket with more hints of lizard detail. The removable and adjustable shoulder strap makes this bag functional for day or elegant night time occasions.
- Comes with dustbag.
- Includes copy of CITES document. (Verifies origin of ethically sourced exotic leather.)
- Nappa lambskin lining.
- Gold hardware.
- Crafted in Singapore.
- Measures approximately 25cm (width) X 28.5cm (Height including handle) X 9cm (depth)
- Adjustable strap measures 80cm (shortest setting) up to 94cm (longest setting)
- Need assistance? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This bag can only be shipped for purchase within the US due to international restrictions on genuine exotics.